2022 – A round up our work!
Another year over, another year helping our community.
Together with our army of volunteers, we have achieved so much again this year spending over £55,000 helping our community.
- St George’s Day Market
- Easter Lunch for over 65s
- 500 Easter Eggs for 97 families and 50 over 65s
- Wantage Carnival
- Family Coach trip Cotswold Wildlife Pk
- Family Coach Trip to Southsea
- Numerous household goods to needy residents
- Safety Bed for a 10yr old boy with autism
- Wantage Food & Drink Festival
- Marshaling all Newbury St Practices Covid and Flu clinics
- Setup Energy Support Fund
- Marshaled Dickensian Evening
- Christmas Day Dinner
- 150 Christmas Hampers
All the Trustees would like to thank everyone who has contributed to us this year either with their valuable time or money. We can only do what we do with your support.
On New Year’s Eve, the whole world celebrates the fact that a date changes.
Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world.
We look forward to working alongside our wonderful volunteers, supporters, and sponsors again next year enabling us to keep helping our community in 2023 as we continue making a real difference in our community.
Peace, love, and good health to you all.